lauantai 4. lokakuuta 2014

Exploring Sweden through excursion

There's some photos from my three days excursion around Sweden or approximately three hours range from Uppsala (at least by bus). 


One of my course is about hydrology and geology, so the trip was about those things. We're exploring the soil and things that are formed by the latest ice age, but also many other things. Every place we visited and all the beautiful landscapes we saw were so amazing!

But even though I think that I understood only a few things (it's so hard to learn all the names of every rock or soil types på svenska :D), I'm so happy that I'd this opportunity to visit so many new places here in Sweden. The course is held in Swedish and I mostly understand almost everything the teachers are saying. But I'm here to learn so what's the rush. 

DAY 1.














DAY 2.




















DAY 3.








 







Over every mountain there's a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.
- Theodore Roethke

Med vänliga hälsningar,

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti