maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2015

Just like that

Now matter how hard you try to control your timetables, you're always balancing between work and free time. And I know that it really sucks (especially on Monday mornings), but there's nothing you can do about it. 

People just need to go to work, (or alternatively to school) even though they don't want to. It has been like that for decades, and that's how it (assumingly) will go. Like they say in stories.. from this day forward.


Time flies, but not memories.
- Ika Natassa

Though, you should be aware of that you're your own boss. Not quite the Lord of the Rings or anything like that, but your own lord, the Lord of Time. It's up to you how you live your life. No one can tell you what to do. Sure they can share their own opinions, but you can either listen to them or ignore them. 

As you become more clear about
who your really are, you'll be better
able to decide what is best for you.
- Oprah Winfrey

As I said before, it's all up to you. You can turn left or right. Stay still or go backwards or forward, without looking into the past. It can be a painful thing to remember to, but there's no need to be afraid. Because one way or another they teaches us a lot. We learn from our own mistakes and that's why pasts are so significant to each and every one of us.

Time flies over us,
but leaves its shadow behind.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne

What comes to my spare time, do I even have it? I'm working with my thesis so, the answer is no. But every now and then I'm off duty (not working),  spending lazy days. Luckily, I have my own working hours so I can do it every time I feel like. So, whenever I'm in the mood for a break, I can and I do it. Just like that.

Upcoming weeks will consist a lot of writing. I need to write daily, both at work and at home. Just need to remember to allow myself to be lazy, but not too much! I'll defenitely burn-out if I won't do something totally different for a change. 

And just to let you know, the next time you'll wake up in the morning, it's going to be December. The quicker you do it, the quicker Christmas is coming. Just like that. 

Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
- Jim Rohn

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti