maanantai 28. maaliskuuta 2016

Rome 2/3

So, the last time I started to tell you about our trip to Rome, the capital of Italy. I travelled together with my two friends and we spent there five days and four nights. 

Our hotel were close to the main station so it was really easy just to catch a subway or tram. The city was actually quite small and there was so much to see, so mostly we just walked from place to another. So, if you're planning a trip to this historical city make sure that you pack your best shoes or sneakers with  you.  


During those five days I took almost a thousand pictures so figure out from that how many beautiful buildings, parks, places etc. we saw. And we didn't even have enough time to see them all!  





Piazza del Quirinale


Be curious, not judgemental.
- Walt Whitman


I'll mostly share some photos that I took 'cause I just cannot write down everything that I would like to. This is the second part of our travel memoirs and there will be also a third one coming!





Parking in Italian style!


Don't criticize what you can't understand.
- Bob Dylan



Isola Tiberina (or part of it)


Ponte Cestio




If you don't go through life with an open mind,
you will find a lot closed doors.
- Mark W. Perrett


We don't remember days,
we remember moments.
- Cesare Pavese

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti